All sale, clearance and promotional purchases are final and are not eligible for refund or exchange due to a change of mind or incorrect size.
Our flagship and retail stores are unable to receive or action online returns. To avoid disappointment please reach out to our online team (firstname.lastname@example.org) for further information.
Due to safety reasons, all helmets are strictly non-refundable. We highly recommend visiting a local outlet or dealership and correctly measuring your helmet size.
Deus Ex Machina is committed to customer satisfaction. Should your full priced item not fit or suit then you are welcome to an exchange, online credit or refund, under the following conditions:
● Item(s) must be returned in their original condition and packaging: unworn, unwashed and with all tags attached.
● Return shipping method and associated costs are the responsibility of the customer.
● Return delivery costs for faulty or incorrectly supplied items will be the responsibility of Deus Ex Machina.
● Exchanges will incur a shipping fee of $12.95
● We recommend sending your return via a traceable method and retaining proof of postage until receiving confirmation that your return has been processed. Deus Ex Machina is not liable for returns that are not received or lost.
● Sale items cannot be refunded nor exchanged for change of mind.
● Return to Sender parcels due to an incorrect address and/or non-delivery will incur a re-postage processing fee. This will be invoiced to you and not resent until the invoice is paid.
● Any online order must be returned following our online Returns Process. Please note that our flagship and retail stores are unable to process returns for online orders.
Before returning your items we highly recommend you reach out to our customer service team at email@example.com and alert them of your return. Our team will be able to provide further information and instructions regarding the returns process
To return your product please repackage it to prevent transit damage and send to:
DEUS EX MACHINA
ATTN: ONLINE RETURNS
98-104 PARRAMATTA ROAD
Please include a copy of the original invoice and a note or email chain copy explaining what you would like. Its also imperative you make mention of your order number and email the order was placed under - otherwise we may not be able to locate the order in our system.
Please consider insured postage as Deus Ex Machina is not liable for lost return parcels.
● Please follow your tracking details to monitor your return delivery to Deus Ex Machina, as we are not liable should your parcel not arrive.
● Returns are processed within 5 business days of your return being received and are made in the form of the original payment or, exchange or online credit this is case/order dependent.
● If you opt for online credit, this credit will be made immediately available to you in the form of a credit code. Please note, store credit cannot be refunded at a later date nor can it be used instore.
● If you paid via card, funds take 5-7 business days to securely process.
● If you paid via AfterPay you will receive an email from AfterPay outlining your AfterPay account amendment. If you encounter further complications with AfterPay you will need to contact them as Deus Ex Machina is not liable in regards to AfterPay disputes.
● You will receive a courtesy or automated email update from Deus Ex Machina as soon as your refund has been initiated.
We ask that customers note that accurate sizing guides and overall fits (eg. regular fit or slim fit) are supplied for each style within their descriptions and that you are solely responsible for taking your measurements, as we do not have universal sizing across all styles. It is absolutely imperative that measurements be closely looked at before purchase.
For more information please contact our eshop by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone on (+61-2) 8594-2810.