Tricker's Monkey Boot
Deus Ex Machina is proud to celebrate a decade of partnership with Tricker's.
In 1829 Joseph Baltrop master shoemaker, founded the company R.R. Tricker Ltd and five generations later his family continue to apply the same traditional crafts ad skills in the production of the world renowned "Tricker's" shoes.
Using only the best available materials, Tricker's craftsmen apply their legendary skills to produce hand-made and bench-made shoes which maintain a standard seldom equalled in the world of goodyear welted footwear.
Tricker's of St. Kames's, their famous retail establishment in the heart of London's most prestigious shopping area serves as a focal point for their dedicated customers from across the globe.
Offering a wide range of footwear including their famous handmade bespoke service and a comprehensive selection of classic styles for immediate wear.
Featuring a heavy brogue Derby ankle boot with half bellows tongue and storm welt, the Tricker's Monkey Boot is perfectly adaptable to the weather whilst still maintaining a stylish edge. Also features leather linings and a dainite sole.
Sizes are in UK sizing.
- Always use a shoe horn and use shoe trees to keep them in good shape
- The moisture generated during the day needs time to dry out. Tricker's recommends alternating shoes accordingly.
- If shoes become wet, dry at normal room temperature.
- Never leave to dry in front of a fire or radiator, the heat will dry out the leather's natural oils and encourage leather to crack.
- Cleaning shoes is imperative. Dirt and mud is best removed with a damp cloth or sponge. It is essential remove all dirt before polishing lest the dirt discolour the leather.
Please refer to the included care guide for further instructions relevant to the fabric.
Got any questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.