Troy Lee Designs Carbon Pinstripe Open Face Helmet
Due to safety reasons, helmets are strictly non-refundable.
It is absolutely imperative that measurements be closely looked at before purchase.
We highly recommend visiting a local outlet or dealership and correctly measuring your helmet size.
Introducing the Troy Lee Designs Carbon Pinstripe Open Face Helmet.
Simplicity and style were on the minds of the designers when producing the Open Face helmet. TLD showcases the beauty of the open face helmet in their own unique style with ease of functionality as a key element. Ventilation channels on the internal EPS liner allow breathability and the dual intensity EPS aids in performance.
Troy Lee Designs successfully provides customers with a fusion of sharp, intelligent design with safety and comfort.
Please read the safety guidelines and entire manual carefully and thoroughly before use of this product. This physical manual is included with the helmet.
- Technologically advanced carbon and composite construction
- Aerodynamic shell design
- Vintage edge trim design with stitching
- High flow intake and exhaust ports for maximum ventilation
- Dual density EPS liner
- EPS channeling for optimal airflow
- High Quality titanium or aluminium hardware
- Troy Lee Designs helmet emblem
- Classic style visor
- Lambskin leather interior
- Neck sock
- Helmet bag to protect your investment
Helmet Fitting (as advised by the user's manual):
The helmet can only protect if it fits well, so the user should try different sizes and choose the size which feels secure and comfortable around the head. Measure your head size. Wrap a tape measure horizontally around your head at a height of about 1 inch or 2.54cms above your eyebrows and even with the tops of your ears to obtain the largest measurement.
Suggested Sizing Guide:
|Hat Size||6 7/8 - 7||7 1/8 - 7 1/4||7 3/8 - 7 1/2||7 5/8 - 7 3/4|
|CM||55 - 56||57 - 58||59 - 60||61 - 62|
|Middle||21.7 - 22||22.4 - 22.8||23.2 - 23.6||24 - 24.4|
Please note that the user manual states that helmets are designed to take one impact and that this helmet must be destroyed and repurchased if such an impact were to take place.
- Do not purchase used helmets or any used parts for the helmet. Do not sell your helmet
- Do not wear anything between helmet and head
- Never allow others to use your helmet and do not use someone else's helmet
- Helmet may reduce hearing. Be aware of your environment
- Ride responsibly and do not take extra risks just because you are wearing a helmet
- Do not hang or hook your helmet on anything, such as handlebars. It may cause damage to the helmet reducing the effectiveness of the helmet's protection
- Do not throw or drop your helmet on a hard surface. Doing so could permanently damage it. If unsure if you have damaged the helmet, contact Troy Lee Designs.
- Never mount any rigid objects to the inside or outside of the helmet other than those sold by Troy Lee Designs. This can weaken the helmet or cause injuries to you in an accident by increasing the force on the helmet or the object, and it could become a projectile
Helmets are energy absorbing devices intended to deform, fracture, crush and collapse as they absorb energy generated by an impact. The helmet should be treated/handled carefully so that it will have all the available energy absorbing materials if you should ever need them. Your adult size helmet will give you years of good service if properly cared for.
Specific care instructions are included within the manual.
Warranties are not covered by Deus Ex Machina, but are covered by TLD. Helmets will not be accepted by them if the following circumstances are involved as per the provided manual:
- Helmets that have been involved in accidents, modified, neglected or poorly maintained, used for commercial purposes, used or abused
- Damage occurring during shipment
- Damage to products resulting from improper assembly or repair, the use or installation of parts or accessories not compatible with the original intended use of the product, or the failure to follow the product warnings and usage instructions
- Damage or deterioration to the surface finish, aesthetics or appearance of the product
- The labor required to remove and/or re-fit and re-adjust the item covered by this warranty
- Normal wear to the product
- Any products for which the consumer does not fallow the warranty procedures outlined above
- For the current version of this warranty, please visit their website at www.troyleedesigns.com
Got any questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.