Stance x Deus
Sorry, this product is Sold Out.
Seeing a largely ignored fashion category that had been dismissed, ignored and taken for granted, Stance's founders took charge. Stance has ignited a movement of art and self-expression that has attracted athletes, performers and iconic cultural influencers to the brand - a group called the Punks & Poets.
In 1910, Harley-Davidson® unveiled its now famous logo. As its bikes became inseparable from America's history, a bald eagle often accompanied the iconic logo. Stance's Iron Steed pays homage to Harley-Davidson's® deep roots.
Stance has now collaborated on a limited edition range with Deus Ex Machina.
The Hervey Sock features:
- Stance's 545 classic style
- 32/1 yarn count with jacquard knitted artwork
- Terry loop cushion footbed
- 1X1 welt rib opening
- 1X1 ribbed arch
- Y gore seam at heel
- Seamless toe closure and classic card packaging
- 66% combed cotton, 23% elastane, 10% nylon, 7% elastic fabrication
Got any questions? Email email@example.com.