Biltwell Gringo ECE Helmet - Flat Black
Make 4 interest-free payments of $62.48 AUD fortnightly with
Free delivery on all AUS orders over $120
Due to safety reasons, helmets are strictly non-refundable.
It is absolutely imperative that measurements be closely looked at before purchase.
We highly recommend visiting a local outlet or dealership and correctly measuring your helmet size.
Founded in 2005, Biltwell possessed a simple motivation:
• Belief that the era of 800 buck billet air cleaners was over
• There's nothing about a leather-trimmed hand control or lighted skull ignition cover that's rooted in improved function or performance
• Any motorcycle part designed, manufactured or sold for the sole purpose of making its owner look like a tough guy (think $189 tribal-flamed billet shifter nob) is a waste of time and money.
With these thoughts in mind, the guiding principles of the Biltwell brand were forged.
• Injection-molded ABS plastic outer shell is rugged yet lightweight
• Three-piece Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) safety shell dissipates impact loads and enhances helmet structure without compromising comfort
• Molded urethane chin bar pad dissipates energy from frontal impacts
• Removable/replaceable comfort liner and cheek pads feature brushed fleece Lycra touch points to absorb and evaporate perspiration
• Chin strap features brushed fleece Lycra touch points for comfort and an adjustable strap end retainer