My Freedamn! Volume 8
My Freedamn! Volume 8: 1960s Pop Fashions; from Beach Boys to Easy Rider!
Here is the 8th Freedamn! bible for vintage clothing collectors and enthusiasts. Featuring a plethora of Boomer fashions starting with America's post-Korea prosperity, influenced by good old Rock'n'Roll and the new group sounds of bands like the Beach Boys and Beatles.
My Freedamn! 8 is an expose to the wonderful world of sixties pop designs up to (but not including!) the hippie fashions of the late '60s. A worthy tome for any vintage fiend.
- Photography & Text: Rin Tanaka
- Year: June 2009, 1st edition
- English and Japanese text
- Full color, 290 pages, hard cover
- Dimensions: 270mm x 360mm
Got any questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.